You can use this website to keep a journal on your foster child free of charge.
ACT's online foster parent journal offers the following features:
- Safety: All of your entries are completely private. Further, your information is backed up so that even if something happens to your computer or cell phone, your data will still be here online.
- Use one account to keep separate journals for multiple children, as recommended by attorney Peter Kenny.
- Once you have an account, you can use our Three Month Review outline to help organize your entries for presentation at case conferences and court hearings.
- Organize your journal material by using our link to prepare a Life Book as a gift for your foster/adopt child.
- Receive a regular reminder by email if you haven't written in awhile (optional).
Still want to learn more? Why and how to keep a foster parent journal.